At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP we devote our practice to three main areas of law – Divorce, Family Law & Criminal Defense. We do this because all three of these areas of law are interrelated. Many issues can and do overlap such as orders of protection, harassment charges, family offense petitions, custody and child support issues.
At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP you will find that we are different than other divorce lawyers or divorce law firms because your case is important to us and we have the tools necessary to fight for your rights. We are experienced and skilled divorce attorneys always working to obtain your goals either at the negotiation table or in the courtroom.
Our law firm’s goals in every divorce case is to aggressively represent our clients and to be compassionate emotionally to our clients during the divorce process.
What is our approach when working on your divorce case?
· We use a Team Approach. Unlike a solo practitioner lawyer, our firm consists of five lawyers and two support staff that work together to develop a legal strategy for your case, however our firm is not so large that you never speak to an attorney. The final member of our team is of course our clients. As a client your thoughts and opinions are vital and necessary to determine how your case proceeds.
With the team approach we can provide our clients with the highest level of care and attention.
· We know the Law. All of our attorneys are experienced with the New York State Domestic Relations Law (DRL), Family Court Act (FCA), Penal Law, Criminal Procedure law (CPL) and the Civil Procedure Laws and Rules (CPLR).
Just as important we know and are experienced with the Westchester County local divorce procedure. This is something unique to Westchester County. Further, we are experienced working with the Westchester County Matrimonial Part Judges, Court Attorney Referees and the Court’s support staff.
· Client Contact. Our office strives to keep in constant contact with our clients. We are always available by telephone, e-mails and in office meetings. We always keep our clients informed about their case and deliver the personal attention one would expect during a personally difficult time in one’s life.
· We DO NOT Delay. Our office will do everything possible to move your case forward in an efficient and cost effective manner. We will not delay your case as our goal is to always move your case forward to resolve issues quickly. While we cannot promise that your spouse or your spouse’s attorney has the same goals, we will not let them control the pace of the litigation.
· Options. As your case progresses we will always present you with options and make recommendations about your case. We always make sure you have enough information about the law and your particular factual situation to make an informed decision about how best to proceed.
· We will Protect Your Rights. We always aggressively litigate to obtain your goals. We take advantage of every opportunity and work to minimize any negative effects on your case.
· Competitive Legal Fees. Our rates are reasonable. We understand our client’s may have financial hardships and the costs of lengthy litigation therefore, we work to resolve matters quickly in a cost effective manner.
· We are Ethical Attorneys. Our clients have always enjoyed our honest and clear cut legal advice. We are not in the business of telling our clients what they want to hear or making promises or guarantees about a result.
We are always shocked about the horror stories our clients have had with other attorneys. Other attorneys have claimed to know the judge and can get special favors, something that is never true. Other attorneys have demanded extra money to move the divorce litigation forward. Once a client told an attorney with our firm that she paid the attorney a retainer fee and never heard from him again. Don’t fall for crazy sales pitches or promises. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP we never use complex legal language or are unavailable to discuss your case. Ethically we want you to understand the process and what is happening with your case. Our straight forward, no nonsense approach, is the hallmark of the law firm.
Call Us Today
If you are facing a potential divorce or are already deep into the litigation process but need a change of attorney call our law firm for a free initial consultation. You will see our approach first hand and we are confident that after speaking with our divorce attorneys you will have a new sense of relief and understanding of the divorce process.
We can be reached by e-mail or telephone. Call today for your free consultation. (914) 946-4808.