Yorktown Criminal Defense Attorneys
Arrested in Yorktown? Call (914) 840-5104
Have you been arrested for a state or federal offense? Are you facing charges for driving while intoxicated? If you have been charged with a crime in the Yorktown area, do not waste any time in contacting Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP. In addition to time in jail and substantial fines, a criminal conviction can affect the type of jobs you are allowed to hold to the places where you may qualify to live. With so much on the line, contact our Yorktown criminal defense attorneys and rest assured that your future is in knowledgeable and experienced hands.
What sets our Yorktown criminal defense firm apart?
- 65+ years of combined legal experience
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in criminal defense
- Former prosecutors in your corner
- Legal team includes attorneys selected for Super Lawyers® (top 5% of New York attorneys)
- Our attorneys have authored National Bestselling books on Criminal & DWI Defense
Request a free consultation and speak to our attorneys about your case.
Proven Track Record of Success
Whether you are facing felony charges, a misdemeanor, or a traffic violation, our attorneys can bring decades of trial-tested experience to your defense. Several members of our legal team are former Assistant District Attorneys who can use their knowledge of how the prosecution thinks to structure your case. No matter why you walk through our doors, we can work with you one-on-one to tailor a legal strategy to your needs.
Cases our firm can take on include:
- Criminal charges such as burglary, drug crimes, and white collar crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated for the first and multiple offenses
- Traffic violations such as speeding, reckless driving, and cell-phone violations
About the Yorktown Court System
If your alleged offense occurred in Amawalk, Crompond, Croton Heights, Croton Lake, Kitchawan, Shrub Oak, Jefferson Valley, or the surrounding areas, it is likely that your case will be held at the Yorktown Justice Court. Cases will be heard by one of two Town Justices and our criminal defense attorneys have worked hard to cultivate relationships with local courtroom personnel. If you have any questions about how the court may handle your case, let our firm help you to get the answers you need.
Additional Information regarding the Yorktown Justice Court:
- Address: 2295 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Telephone: (914) 962-6216
- Court Office Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Website: http://www.yorktownny.org/court
The court handles criminal cases, small claims, parking violations, speeding tickets, and traffic violations which occur in the surrounding communities.
Client-Focused Legal Strategies
At Proto, Sachs & Brown, LLP we believe that everyone should have access to powerful defense. If you would like more information on how our firm can best be of service, we invite you to request a consultation. Our main office is located approximately 20 miles south of Yorktown, down the Taconic State Parkway in White Plains. We also have offices in New Windsor and Peekskill for client convenience.
We strive to put clients first. Contact our firm today and learn about your legal options.